Saturday, March 28, 2015

Spring is Here....and so is ten hours of conference!

In less than an hour, I will be watching the first session of our church's biannual conference. The first session is specifically for women--all girl's 8 years old and up. Next Saturday evening there is a session specifically for the men. The other 4 sessions next Saturday and Sunday are for everybody.

Why do I watch almost 10 hours of people talking twice a year? Because the people who speak are inspired. I relate to their words and experiences and what they say is full of truth. And the music is beautiful.

I think I have already posted this video, but here is a short clip of one of the messages shared at conference last October.


To watch the General Women's Session that starts at 7:00 pm central time, click here.

-Elin
Who is ready for spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment