Monday, May 18, 2015

Wipe Away All Tears

I read this verse today and it made my heart feel light:

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain; for the former things are passed away."

Revelation 21:4

Can you imagine a state of being without death, sorrow, and pain? For some reason, I can. Maybe because there are places I have been and moments in my life where I have been relatively free from these things. So in times where I am feeling the death, sorrow, crying, and pain, it is helpful for me to know that if I can do everything I can to live the way our Father has asked us to live, it will be Him and His Son who will now or one day wipe away the tears from my eyes.

-elin
Whose 3-year old just swallowed a dime. True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment